Coastal Explorer Updates Rose Point
Add Route, Add Mark, Add Boundary Circle, Add Boundary Area, and Add RBL: these are on the Home and Marks toolbars. Go To Boat : this is a button on each chart viewer now. Browser Panel : these are now the tabs across the top of the window.... 17/09/2018 · This Marine Charts App offers offline nautical charts, inland river navigation charts, and lake contour maps for kayaking, yachting & sailing.
Using Electronic Charts without GPS Cruising Compass
Rose Point’s Canadian charts can now be downloaded directly from the Coastal Explorer chart store for $99 USD for raster and $99 USD for vector. Rose Point’s new chart offering significantly lowers the price of B.C. charts for mariners from a suggested retail price of $1,200 USD for vector and $525 USD for raster charts sold by CHS.... Comprehensive, official electronic and paper chart coverage of the world's commercial shipping routes and ports, with an extensive range of planning charts to support passage planning tasks.
Rose Point ECS Services
Add to Cart . OR. Description. Specifications. Reviews . Description. 70003 Coastal Explorer by Rose Point Navigation Systems is sophisticated and full-featured, yet very easy to use navigation software package designed specifically for the pleasure boater. With support for more charts and chart formats than any other recreational navigation system, route planning features with multi-level struct contains struct how to choose Coastal Explorer lets you choose the types of charts you want to use. A complete set of US Charts in both raster and vector formats is included, and Coastal Explorer helps you keep your charts up-to-date by automatically downloading updates when they are available.
Coastal Explorer Marine Navigation Software
How long can it take?
Download Coastal Explorer 2011 3.0 softpedia.com
- ADMIRALTY Charts
- Rosepoint Coastal Explorer Software Navsource Marine
- Rose Point Navigation Software 70003 Fisheries Supply
- Rose Point offers CHS-based digital charts for British
Coastal Explorer How To Add Us Charts
Welcome to the Coastal Explorer Support pages. Use the Search Box above or list of categories on the left to find answers to your questions. Use the Forum to get more information and correspond with other users and Rose Point staff.
- Coastal Explorer users also have access to Jeppesen’s bathymetric and specialized sportfishing charts, designed to provide serious anglers with the chart detail and information they need for success.
- Rose Point’s Canadian charts can now be downloaded directly from the Coastal Explorer chart store for $99 USD for raster and $99 USD for vector. Rose Point’s new chart offering significantly lowers the price of B.C. charts for mariners from a suggested retail price of $1,200 USD for vector and $525 USD for raster charts sold by CHS.
- Coastal Explorer current predictions can be displayed on the chart by right clicking on a clear area of the chart and then clicking Tidal Current Prediction in the pop-up box.
- There is a add-on module you need to download but once that was done and the transaction made, my home computer downloaded all the C-Map Max charts for the East Coast and Bahamas including additional data like tide stations, port photos and the extra C-Marina detail I’ve come to appreciate.