Remington Model 552 Wikipedia
28/03/2014 · This gun is a Remington Speedmaster .22 cal . This one was made in 1963. It is in far worse shape than the old Mossberg I recently restored. It has a lot more rust and the stock is broken. It is also a semi-auto so there are far more pieces to deal with. Like the last gun, this one is also in throw-away condition except that the bore is clean and without rust. the receiver is aluminum and a... 3/06/2018 · I found a 552 Speedmaster in reasonable condition today. I've never had one, and don't think I've ever had the pleasure to shoot one. They sure look neat though. I'll pick it up tonight and clean it up some before taking it to the range. It doesn't look like it's ever been taken apart. Which is fine by me. Who has one? Click to expand... A few years back I bought one from a local pawnshop. It
Remington .22 Cal Model 552 Speedmaster Semi-auto Rifle
3/11/2012 · Febuary 1967 Remington Speedmaster 552 .22LR. This gun was my grandfathers passed to my dad. My dad loved plinking with this gun the most. Each time he would go shooting with us he would spray some WD40 into the slide a few times and shoot and repeat each time.... Remington 552 Speedmaster Parts Schematic Add to Wish List. Add to Compare. Bolt - Original. This Remington manufactured bolt is for the model 552 Speedmaster semi-auto rimfire rifle and is. $42.50.
Remington speedmaster 552 serial number
8/11/2018 · just bought a real clean-- about 85% condition 1967 552 BDL. i love this beautiful rifle but there is one thing wrong that is driving me CRAZY. using iron sights, which are the fully adjustable BDL sights, the gun will shoot quarter size 12 shot groups at 25 yards with perfect windage BUT it groups about 3+ inches high no matter where i set the how to delete label name in excel HEY, Great video...watched it before disassembly of a buddy's newly acquired 552...I followed the video instructions and cleaned rifle thoroughly before re-assembly...rifle cycles without ammo and seems to cock and fire on an empty chamber.
Remington Model 552 Wikipedia
23/12/2012 · Hello Just picked up an older Model remington Model 552A Speedmaster 22 rifle. This one has the aluminum clear coat/ non blued reciever...Just wonderting what I could use to clean … how to clean maggots from a wound 10/11/2012 · Re: speedmaster model 552 date marks Post by Rem 342 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:21 pm What would the date be on a Model 522 with barrel marked KB93, also …
How long can it take?
Remington Model 552 Wiki & Review Everipedia
- REMINGTON SPEEDMASTER MODEL 552 for sale
- Remington Speedmaster 552 not cleaned for 30+ years with
- Shotgunworld.com Remington 552 speedmaster.
- Remington Model 552 Wikipedia
How To Clean A Remington 552 Speedmaster
Remington Model 552 Speed-.22 rimfire semi-automatic was introduced in 1957. A blow-back-operated autoloader designed for informal target shooting and small-game hunting, it fires .22 short, long, and long rifle regular and high-velocity cartridges interchangeably and without adjustment.
- Answer . \nRemington Model 552 Speedmaster Autoloading Rifles\nIn February 1957, Remington introduced an autoloading companion gun to the Model 572 slide-action rifle--th…e Model 552A Standard
- 18/01/2011 · I have a Remington Speedmaster 552 that I got in a trade. I got it for pretty cheap, but now I know why. Turns out after about 3-4 shots the bolt shuts on the next round about mid case. I have cleaned it numerous times with no improvements. If anyone here might have a suggestion or run into this problem before, im open to anything.
- 25/01/2012 · Yesterday I bought a "Fixer-upper", a Remington Speedmaster model 552. These guns have been in continuous production since 1957. The one I found was made at some time pre-1968 when they began stamping serial numbers on the receivers.
- I came across a really clean 552 for sale a few days back. But I wanted to ask your opinion about something that worries me about the rifle. With no bullets in the gun the bolt seems to hang up on the tip end of the magazine feed rod.